Ty Hinnant Law logo
Ty Hinnant picture
  • (813) 727-4430
    Pasco Motorcycle Accident Attorney
    Ty Hinnant Law PA
    We fight for the results you deserve
  • We have litigated or settled Over 500 Car accident cases in Pasco County
    Learn more
  • Start your Road to Recovery Today
    Free case evaluation

Motorcycle Car Accident Lawyer in Pasco

When you are involved in a motorcycle accident, it is important to retain legal counsel as soon as possible to avoid any problems later on. The statements you make to your insurance company or to the police are almost certain to come up later as a vital piece of evidence in your case, which is why having a talented attorney on your side is so important. We are experienced motorcycle accident lawyers in Pasco, and we know the best route to take to win the largest payout for your injuries, pain, and suffering.

Damages That Can Be Recovered From a Motorcycle Accident Lawsuit

Florida law provides an injured person with the right to recover damages from the responsible or negligent party. Such damages include, but may not be limited to:

  • Medical and hospital expenses
  • Vehicle repairs
  • Lost wages while unable to work
  • Funeral expenses
  • Pain and suffering, anxiety, fear, and loss of quality of life

There are some time limitations as to when you can file a lawsuit after an accident, known as the Statute of Limitations. You should contact a Florida accident attorney as quickly as possible to discuss your legal options.

Motorcycle Accidents and Florida Law

In Florida, the at-fault driver’s personal injury protection coverage will not provide insurance coverage to a motorcyclist after an accident. If you own and/or drive a motorcycle in Florida, you should purchase the optional motorcycle personal injury protection coverage and/or medical payments coverage to protect yourself.

If you were hurt in a bike accident, it's likely you have many questions such as: who will handle your medical bills, how to get your motorcycle repaired or get replacement transportation, or how to cover lost income from being unable to work. We can help you answer these questions.

Talk to an attorney